Monday, December 31, 2012

My year 2012 in Pictures



I haven't posted in a while because I have been writing in my cheerleadin squad blog instead (check it HERE) I promise I will start writing more often in 2013 :p

As you can see I have also changed my cover picture for the new year. Thanks to Xenia for making the cover. Love youuuuuuuu

As today is the last day of 2012, I have decided to make a quick summary of what my year 2012 have been. I have chosen 1-2 representative picture of each month.

Wish you all the best for the new year 2013 :)


xoxo

JANUARY
Fun times with Evelin 


FEBRUARY
Promoted to Project Manager - two screens now!


MARCH
New Look - Ombre hair


APRIL
First trip with Evelin - Laredo and Bilbao for Easter


MAY
1 year of great friendship with Evelin + Out Bday celebration playign Paintball


 JUNE
Graduation + the day I met Nik


JULY
First picture with my baby :)


AUGUST
Finally I have my Pink kitchen + 1st night out together 


SEPTEMBER
CancĂșn with Evelin + VFNO


OCTOBER
I finally joined the All Stars cheer squad after a whole year of Freddy insisting me to join :)


NOVEMBER
Always fun times at the gym with So trying to do the scorpion


DECEMBER
First Xmas together + meeting Nik's family


No comments:

Post a Comment